Allow me to introduce myself

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernRatter

Howdy All.... Just joined yesterday. Wanted to say hey and that The site seems great. Im a military guy in Mannheim, Germany. don't have any current projects but my father and I have been building cars together for years. I hope to get some pictures of our past rides up soon. Meanwhile does anyone no of any shows or clubs in Germany. No distance is too far when you haven't seen REAL cars in almost a year.

Welcome!

SouthernRatter,
Welcome... make u're self @ home. Sorry to hear u haven't seen a *real* car in a while but I'm sure u'll find some around here. So what do they rod over there... Bimmers? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

How long r u there 4?

BoB

Thanks all... I'll be here for 3 years. A portion of that will probably be in the desert. I don't remeber if it was osr of kkd that had a write up on a show in germany. There is actually rods over here but very few. I guess maybe that rat VW bugs. Mostly the new euro-rice cars is all I see though. The closest thing to a rod i've seen so far was a bugatti 57, and a old beat up t-bird. Just not my style.

Thanks Gastrick.... Looks like I just missed a great show. I'm going to try to ask those guys if they know when anymore are.... Hopefully they wont eat me up cause I'm a newbie.

Latest posts

Back