As requested, I'm Intro-freakin'-ducing myself

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodGuyinCO

Sooooo, What's Up? I'm on a bunch of different boards to try to learn enough about fixing up my hot rod and getting it on the road without screwing it too badly. Thanks to Bonehead for turning me on to this site since we're both members of the KillBillet board (and fellow western Coloradans...)
I've done a few muscle cars and a bunch of vintage Harleys for years and finally decided to just go to the Rat Rod/Traditional side for my 8 cylinder fix. Glad to be here...
Chris

Welcome to Rat Rods Rule man.
C'mon in, Tell us what you got goin on and where you want to go with it.
Lots of "Creative minds" round here.

Welcomre to RRR Chris. What kind of rod ya workin on? -Gastrick

Well, if you look at my avatar, that's the beginning... It's a 29 Ford AA truck. I've got a 52 Flattie apart and ready to go to the shop and am collecting parts as I go to try to get her put together by next spring (though TODAY would've been nicer...).
Thanks for the welcome everyone, and I'm sure I'll be of high entertainment value as I'll ask some of the most obvious and inane questions that'll sound so incredibly stupid that you'll just have to smile... That's OK, though, I'm a good sport. I hope to learn a lot to get my ride together.

Latest posts

Back