Hodag from Omaha, NE

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hodag

Introduction - Im Hodag from Omaha, NE. I came over here from KB.com. It was cool at first, but got away from the reason we were all there. Hopefully this site stays cool.

I am new to the rat rod scene, but have had other cars in the past. '66 Impala SS, '67 Coupe deVille, '75 Caddy Hearse. My current passion is Toyota Landcruisers. I have a fairly stock '87 (last year with a carb:))that is my DD. My toy Landcruiser is a '78 with a 400SBC, tcase doubler, lockers on both ends and 4 wheel disk brakes.

I am slowly collecting parts to build a rat, once I finish radiology school. I have gathered up a 390 and a 9" rear from a '65 T-bird. I will probably be looking for a '30s sedan body, since I am 6'6" and I would still like to chop the hell out of it, so I need room for laid back seats.

I would like to thank Donsrods for all of the help he has already provided me and hope to use you guys as reference in the future.

Thanks, Hodag

Hey Bud, you made the leap. :D:D Welcome aboard. You will like the guys here, and Tripper runs a tight ship, and keeps it very civil and friendly. Feels like you are sitting around with guys and gals you have known for years.

That 390 and 9 incher are perfect. Can't wait for you to get 'er going.

Don

Hodag,
I noticed you didn't hardley post any more over there.
Glad you are here.

Be fair warned, we get off topic at the drop of a hat,but it is still fun.
Welcome aboard

Welcome!!!

I am slowly collecting parts to build a rat, once I finish radiology school. I have gathered up a 390 and a 9" rear from a '65 T-bird. I will probably be looking for a '30s sedan body, since I am 6'6" and I would still like to chop the hell out of it, so I need room for laid back seats.
Thanks, Hodag

Hodag,
Welcome to the forum, glad u made it over! Lots of great people here to help if u have questions & feel free to join right in! Have to say though, at 6'6"... u mite wanna consider a panel or deelivery!!! ; - > Just kiddin'!!! Make u're self @ home & post away!!!

BoB

What!?!?!

Hodag,
I noticed you didn't hardley post any more over there.
Glad you are here.

Be fair warned, we get off topic at the drop of a hat,but it is still fun.
Welcome aboard

Hodag,
Don't left the Flatster lead u astray... no one *ever* posts off topic around here. Now what were we talkin' 'bout?

BoB

Latest posts

Back