Re Intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 HenryJ

Hi Im back, got tired of all the bickering at the other site so and I guess I wish it was still the place it once was, either way hope you welcome me back. --- John

Of course you are welcome, you were always a super nice guy in all respects.

I know all of us on here are sorry to see and hear the things people are reporting about KB. We sincerely like Austin and know he put so much hard work into getting it going and to the point it is now. It is just a perfect example of why we were so determined to keep things civil and clean there. Like a rotten apple, it doesn't take much to ruin the whole barrel.

I realize the things happening there are also caused by the explosive growth they have had. I think it overwhelmed Austin, who is pretty much going it alone. It has to be a thankless job, and we hope he gets a rein on it before it becomes worse.

Don

Welcome!

HenryJ,
Welcome & just have to say... I like u're Henry but I *really* like that Buick!!! I'm a BIG Sedanette fan & that is a really nice example u have there! Hope u'll post some shots of it!

got tired of all the bickering at the other site so and I guess I wish it was still the place it once was.

You r preachin' to the choir here!!!

BoB

you and me both oterwise he's gonna lose alot more senior members there. sad very sad

I think he has lost most of the originals, as i too have bailed out, i think me and you were the last ones trying to keep it clean.

Thanks flat! I saw you tried and it got so it seemed that only me and hotroddaddy were the only one who were playing by the rules, just glad to be here now.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back