Hello ladies and gents

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorRat

Well I decided to come over here. Some guys may remember me from other places. I'm kinda known for finding rusty tin all over my area. I have a bunch of cars, mostly projects. My names Tony, and I hail from Fargo, ND. Will try to get some pics soon, computer is being dumb.

welcome, its my first day too, nd has a bunch of tin, i wish i could take a semi truck up there, and load up.

well here are some pics. My 68 Torino, 34 Chev, and the 28 tudor. The torino was a 3 year project. the other 2 are being a pain, everytime I'm ready to bring them to the garage it rains. Needless to say its so muddy i cant even get to them.

Attachments

• tt1.jpg
    tt1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 4
  • tt2.jpg
    tt2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00663.JPG
    DSC00663.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 6
Welcome!!!

Well I decided to come over here. Some guys may remember me from other places. I'm kinda known for finding rusty tin all over my area.

TudorRat,
Welcome to the gabg & glad u could make it over! I believe u r know as the tin bloodhound of tin bloodhounds!!! ; - >

I have a bunch of cars, mostly projects.

Well... welcome to the club. I can't resist a good hunk-o-tin my own self! Thanks for showin' what u're hoardin' over there!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back