Hello From WA State !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppedsled

Hello All, heard about the site and thought I'd check it out. I'm currently in the process of building a new shop. Spent the last two weeks doing demo on the old one. 12 hours running a jack hammer today, kicked my butt! As soon as the new ones built I'll get back to sorting out my 34 Ford Highboy pickup. It's a 60 rod that was stored for 30 years and needs some tlc and updating. Getting it road worthy is the first priority, then start making some smart changes over the winter. Glad to be here !

Welcome to the forum. A little pain now, but that shop is going to make it nice when done. :) Post some pictures of the '34 when you get time. Cool that it was sleeping for so long.

Don

Welcome!

Chopped,
Welcome to the forum! Glad u could make it & would love to see pictures of that ride. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join in!!!

BoB

Chopped,
Incase you haven't noticed its seems to be a requirement that you be from Texas to be here:D
Just kidding. Nice to see another local here. You'll have to post pics of the new shop and ride. Welcome.

Last edited:
welcome Choppedsled, the guys with 32-4 ford pu's are gonna take over the world BWAHAHAHAHAH I have a chopped 33 pickmup ( if ya couldnt tell by the name)

Jim

Latest posts

Back