N.G. from alamosa , co.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratso

howdy all ! :D
just wanted to intro my self
"ratso" from colorado , have been working on hot rods , race cars , and anything fast since I was born ....... have a love and adiction for noise and SPEED !
have owened my own shop since 85` ...K.A.R. race cars ... I build custom exhaust systems , race car cages ,complete cars and trucks , hot rods ..... just bring it ! .....................................my daily driver is my " shop truck " a 37` chevy truck ..496" big block , T-10 , narrowed dana ...

>>>>>>>>> see you at the finish line <<<<<<<<<<<<

Welcome!!!

Ratso,
Welcome to the forum! Flatbroke says you have a cool truck, I'm sure we'd all love to see it!

Rattler

Welcome!

Ratso,
Welcome to the board! It's a great place to talk about cars, trucks & bikes! Speaking of trucks, when are we going to see your '37?

BF

37 " shop truck "

some pics of my project ....... 496" big block , T-10 4 speed , dana60 rear ...
am haveing some stopping isues :eek:........ but the go part seems to work great !:D

Attachments

• DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 6
Ratso,
You do know that GO-FAST trucks need STOP-FAST brakes......Right...

That truck looks awsome man....

You make deliveries in that HOSS-of-a-truck....

Nice delivery truck!

Ratso,
Very nice shop truck!!! That bed is HUGE!!! Just kidding.... love those big meats on da back!!! Thanks for posting! Any pictures of the build?

BoB

Nice truck ratso. Gotta be able to stop something with that much go-fast behind it. I'm sure that you'll figure it out.

Latest posts

Back