ORHotrod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORHotrod

Hi guy's and maybe gals,
I'm a newbe from Oregon as my name suggests. I have a 1950 Ford F1, a 1936 Ford 4door, a 1979 Silverado SNB and am starting a Rat 1930 Model A 5w. Glad I ran across this site needing idea's

Welcome.....

Welcome to the site, it's a nice place to be.
And I am sure you will be posting pictures of your rides soon, right !!!!
Enjoy, '22

Welcome to the family. Tripper will probably be able to help you with the photo thing. I would, but I don't understand this box sitting on my computer stand at all. :eek::eek::D

Looking forward to seeing your toys.

Don

Resized photo?? Test

Attachments

• 100_0118.JPG
    100_0118.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thank's

Yes, I love the way the Coupe look's also. My new frame is suppose to get here next week, I want it safe after all. Suspension and frame will be new but no shiney stuff. This was a 50's Hotrod at one time the guy I bought it from owned it with another guy. When they finished school he got the body and frame the other guy got the motor (Flatty). They must have ran it hard as the frame was tweaked so I opt to buy new metal instead of fixing 77 year old stuff. So I sold the frame and the original front suspension. It sat and hasn't been on the road since the late 50's this is going to be FUN.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back