another ratter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to RRR shoobear. I'm not a Canadian, but a lot of Canadians vacation where I live here in S. Fla :). How far along are you with your build?

Welcome!

Shoobear,
Welcome to the forum, make u're self & home & feel free to post away! I'm sure everyone would love to see what u're up to! Glad u could make it over!

BoB

Welcome to the group. At first, when I saw your user name, I thought you were that guy from American Hot Rod. :D:D but, I guess he is "Blue Bear." :D

What are your plans for the tudor???

Don

Welcome to a semi local guy. Always enjoy our friends up north.

By the way, for those here that have never been to BC, you've missed some of the most beautiful sights on the planet.

1930/31 Model A

hey hey,
So my tudor i have is a bit of a story.....(happened about 2 months ago)

Over the last few days i got talking to some of the guys i am working with. I tell them i am looking for a model A, then they start telling me of this old timer that drove his until the 60's around the area. So today i track the guy down in victoria and give him a call. Turns out he has two of them,one in victoria (which he dosnt want to sell) and the other in a shed about 1/2 hr from me. So i go and check it out,kinda rough. Talk the the guy and he says...take it away!

The guy tells me how he found the car sunk into the sand in the late 50's,dug it out fixed the motor and drove it when he was a teenager.Sat on a apple crate.

Found the rad,headlights and rad shell also, need some doors,windshield frame and the curved metal pcs for over the door....

Crazy story!!

As far as any work done to date,NOT MUCH!!!
got a project in the garage that should be done by the fall.Then the model A goes in.

I have plans to: channel,box the frame,chop,327, no paint just some beautiful rusty metal!
cheers

Attachments

• today 009 (Small).jpg
    today 009 (Small).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 9
  • today 015 (Small).jpg
    today 015 (Small).jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 11
  • today 017 (Small).jpg
    today 017 (Small).jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 10
  • today 019 (Small).jpg