It's me - The Rattler!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rattler

Hi,
After being into muscle cars since forever I saw the light and now like ratty older cars. Looking for a suitable prospect right now. I like rattlesnakes too so the name sort of stuck! I'm hoping to be in the next Batman movie!

Rattler

Welcome to RRR Rattler. Any ideas on what era of car you might be looking to build. Oh, and I can't wait till your movie comes out.

cool, welcome to the site, used to be into muscle cars? do u have any right now, throw up some pics, i love 70's muscle.

Welcome aboard the RRR forum.
Just ask and someone might just have something close to you.
Let us know what you decide on and be sure to take lots of pics when you get started.

Glad to see you saw the light, LOL. :D Welcome to the site. There are some really cool :cool: people here with lots of good info. Good luck with the build. ;)

Batman 27 - The Movie!

Welcome to RRR Rattler. Any ideas on what era of car you might be looking to build. Oh, and I can't wait till your movie comes out.

Batman 27... staring The Rattler and his rusted rattle trap 30's Ford "The Rattlesnake"! See the Batmobile and the Rattlesnake battle it out on the silver screen! This could get rusty!

Rattler

Latest posts

Back