Just another New Guy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBARA Wildchild

Just someone who loves Cars! Ratrods,Hotrods,Trucks,lowriders,Kustoms,just about anything with wheels. Enjoy all the posts I've read (most all on this site) Also for fun I play with Wing Sprintcars on Pavement!! Guess What my job is???!

Welcome!!!

Wildchild,
Welcome to the forum, just a bunch of car freaks here so u should fit rat in! Make u're self @ home & if u have any fotos... show us what u're up to! I'd say u flag jets off a carrier! Close?

BoB

Ahh, if he is then perhaps he's seen the likes of Bubba the Love Sponge and the infamous Gene Lasker. Bubba cracks me up on Sirius every afternoon. Makes the workday tolerable.

I was going to guess you are the president of the Texas Beers and Rifles Association. But smarty pants Gastrick already nailed it. Darn. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to RRR.
Glad to have another circle runner here.

Love them winged sprint cars and outlaw cars. Any time I hear "winged outlaw" I just can't see anything but "Slammin Sammie" doing a wheel stand down the back stretch.

Hey! Flatbroke!
Was in N.Y. When Slammin Sammy used the outside wall in turn one at Syracuse, Fourth to second by the time they came out of turn two and HE NEVER LIFTED!!!!Wide open!! Also I have a 1987 Chevy fleetside swb pickup that you might like! Satin black,shaved the mirrors off,1966 327sb motor, headers 4bl,elc. fuel pump,duals out the back,RED wheelswith baby moons and trim rings, Are you drooling yet?? Lowered 3 with spindles and 4 with shacles, spring mounts,Oh did I mention 3" ww radials all around,and the master design Wait for it!!!!!! 1957 Buick Roadmaster Grille!!! YA I know PICs!!!! Soon as I figure out how to get them out of my file and on to this site!! Tried once but could not get them out of my file!! Will try again tomorrow!!

Latest posts

Back