New Guy from WestCentFla

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4t64rd

Hi, I'm 4t64rd, I have a 75% done '46 Ford Tudor, cookie cutter 350/350/8" but with split bones and a drop axle up front, '42 Hood, 64 tbird seats, 60 Corvair dash, 54 Buick tailights.

I'm also a graphic artist and am famous far and wide for my Photochops... I even do VWs!

The graphic artist in me has come up with some decals to fund my '46 build, please look for them in the classifieds soon.

I'm in Largo, Fl

See ya round,
Big Mike

What's wrong!

Hi, I'm 4t64rd, I have a 75% done '46 Ford Tudor, cookie cutter 350/350/8"

Big Mike,
Nothin' wrong with that combo. Maybe cookie cutter but if u ever break down in BFE u will probably b able to get back on the road!

I'm also a graphic artist and am famous far and wide for my Photochops... I even do VWs!

Well lay some chopped & diced Vdubs on us! I'd love to see some of that!!!

Welcome, make u're self @ home & post away! Warning... these guys r goin' to wanna see some pictures!!! ; - >

BoB

Welcome aboard,
RRR is a fun place and we always like to see new faces (so-to-speak). Post some pics of the 4t64rd you got there and feel free to check out "Dark Sarcasm" and have all the fun you want with PS. I plan on makin it a rail dragger.

Enjoy

Welcome to the forum. We are starting to get more of us Florida guys on here. I'm down the road in Ft Myers.

I had a '47 Fordor, only car I ever regret selling. :(:(

Don

Last edited:
#7 Today, 07:14 AM
roosters_rat_rods
Member Join Date: Jun 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he forgot to say he's a POOR BOY.......welcome brother...rooster

I kind of guessed that by his avatar.

Here she is right now (I'm leaving to go to my barn in a few minutes)
20.jpg

I need to get the rear end and brackets permanently mounted today, and run the brake lines. with that big body on the chassis, it sits pretty low... this is with NO lowering blocks (or rear saddles for that matter) and all the leaves in the front spring. I think the front end needs to be softer anyway, it take me jumping on the front frame rails to get it to bounce... Rooster, how big am I? :D
My46Ford2.jpg

Here's the plan: semigloss Mack truck blue, green metalflake seaweed flames, that will match the dash inserts in the '60 Corvair dash, 64 Riviera consle between 64 Tbird buckets and rear seat. Rooster said he'd give me instruction on making or adapting a set of over the frame rail headers, so there will be a cutout of the front fender and a exhaust dump, and I forgot to shorten the hood trim and remove the fender trim.
bigmike3a.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back