Reporting For Duty

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverstreak

Hello, My name is Garrett. My dad is "Gastrick" here on Rat Rods Rule. I'm in high school but I like to work on hot rods and go to the shows with my dad and grandpa. The car I want to build is a chopped and channeled model A coupe, rat rod style. Well, that about sums it up. I'm glad to be a member of the forum.

Silverstreak,
Welcome to the board. We enjoy having "Yer Old Man" hang out with us.
Glad to see more family joining in as well...

Tell us what you got till you build your RR model A...

Good to have you with us, Silverstreak. It's good to see another generation get involved in our hobby. Hang out and enjoy the site !

Welcome!!!

Hello, My name is Garrett. My dad is "Gastrick" here on Rat Rods Rule. I'm in high school but I like to work on hot rods and go to the shows with my dad and grandpa. The car I want to build is a chopped and channeled model A coupe, rat rod style. Well, that about sums it up. I'm glad to be a member of the forum.

Streak,
Welcome & it's about time u showed up for work!!! :D:D:D Hope u realize u're Dad & Gramps rock & u're lucky to b able to learn how it's done from them! Gonna love to see what u're up to!

boB

Hey, I know this guy. He's a good kid but I don't know where he got that from. He's only 14 but he's a real trooper. When we make the trek to Daytona for the Turkey Run every year, he'll ride in the bare bones cars instead of opting to ride in the cushy cars with smooth suspensions and a/c. Must be a hot rodder. He's already 6'3" and still growing so we may have to rethink that whole chopped and channeled idea. :)

Welcome to the forum Garrett. You've got a great guy for a Pop, and it sounds like it has rubbed off on you. If you get started on your rod now, it could be running when you get your license. :D:D:D:D

Don

Hey Streak, welcome to the Zoo of rodnods.....lol....8>)
Your father is a good person here onthe forum. We all enjoy the laid back ways around here. I use to live down there in the Orlando area years ago, it was a blast growing up there. Enjoy it while you can.......I did and I am sure your father did as well. Have fun and welcome again.

Maximo

Latest posts

Back