Another new guy, From New Zealand

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grunge-co

Hey all. Im Isaac. Im currently studying mechanical engineering at Otago polytech in Dunedin, New Zealand.

Ive been brought u in a Hot Rodding family ever since I was born.

Im building a 31 Chev roadster, Scratch built frame, 364 Buick Nailhead (6x 97 Strombergs) backed by a chev 3 speed. 55 Chev front loader diff out back and 34 ford front I beam with split wishbones. Rolling chassis at the moment with the engine and box mounted.ust all the little time consuming things to be done now.
Thats about me sussed up in a few words.

Welcome!!!

Grunge,
Welcome... make u're self @ home & feel free to post away. we'd love to see what's goin' on down there! Post some fotos when u get a chance. Guys... pass Grunge some BBQ & brew!!!

BoB

Welcome aboard, Grunge. That roadster sounds like it'll be a shrarp ride. You'll find out these guys love pictures, so go ahead & post a few of that rod-in-progress.

Cheers for the welcome

Cheers guys. I wish we had the good tin. Its starting to get really hard to find and if you do find some its got a real high price tag.Heres some pics for you.The first few are my roadster. The others are my old mans Model A sedan delivery, 61 Chev wagon (9 seater) with bags, 57 buick wagon (full kustom, 3 inch chop 2 door conversion etc. The pickup cab is my mates that we chopped 4 inches the other night. And just some other random pics thrown in there of some mates rat rods.

Attachments

• DSC01918.JPE
    DSC01918.JPE
    15 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01919.JPE
    DSC01919.JPE
    15 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC01920.JPE
    DSC01920.JPE
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC01925.JPE
    DSC01925.JPE
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC01921.JPE
    DSC01921.JPE
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
More Pics

Hers the rest of the pictures.

Attachments

• Kumeu 014.jpg
    Kumeu 014.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01893.JPG
    DSC01893.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Rattle Up 001.jpg
    Rattle Up 001.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Rattle Up 003.jpg
    Rattle Up 003.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Rattle Up 010.jpg
    Rattle Up 010.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 13
Thanbks for the pics, grunge. Not only do y'all have some good tin down under but y'all have some skills at workin' it. Nice rides :cool::cool:

A new mission,

Yes Brother! Welcome, after serious consideration, and examination of the photos, I think I'll sign up for another mission,, as long it is to New Zealand !!

Latest posts

Back