Krusty is in town!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

Hello Kelsey "Krusty" Dum here. I'm new to building hot rods, but not pinstriping them. Going to start my first project... I think it's kind of a hot rod of rat rods. I know this is kind of frowned upon, but we will start laying the fiberglass for our 46/48 chevy truck/car (which is all free) this weekend. I say hot rod of rats because it will be a glass body with a nice paint job...However, I do want to start collecting parts to build a true Rat Rod with the rusted body and all. I'll get pics and post as we progress...Thanks!!!

Glad to see you joined us over here.
Glass ain't a problem over here. It IS your money, build it your way. We don't flame over here...

Post some pocs of you work,
we love to see pics.

Welcome to RRR...

Welcome to RRR Krusty. Don't worry about the glass. Like Flat said, you won't get beaten up for that over here. I have a glass car so it must be okay :D. And like Flatbroke said, how about some pics.

Welcome. Yep, I have two glass cars, and the guys let me hang out. :D:D You'll find out this forum is a little different than most.......we appreciate all kinds of cars.

Your project sounds interesting. I am in the middle of the fiberglassing/itching stage right now myself, and can't wait til that part ends.

Shoot us some pictures when you get going.

Don

Welcome to RRR, Krusty (not sure I'd want to hear the origin of that moniker :D:D:D ). Despite the Rat Rod title, we love all cars here. Oh,,, let's see some pics of the build.

Latest posts

Back