New guy from Central N.Y.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doodlrodz

Hi guys, I was told about this site by 22 Dodge, I'm also building a modified, flathead powered Dodge body. 22 Dodge has offered to post pix. of it for me as I am too stupid to figure out the picture thing. Love all kinds of cars but the modifieds really do it for me, can't seem to get them out of my system. Really enjoy this site, seems to be much less bickering, and more real car people. Look forward to learning to post pix. and contributing more. Thanks

Doodlrodz,
Welcome to RRR...
We are always glad to have new people show-up...

You are right, hardly any bickering at all.
That is a very nice change of pace.

Can't wait to see pics when you can get'em uo here.

Welcome to the site. I bet you figure out the picture thing. We all like to see what we are talking about. And you nailed it, open minded people who are not "know it alls" trying to prove any thing to anybody. Just car guys.

Welcome Doodle , I was born and raised just north of you in Westmoreland , N.Y. . Still lots of tin up there if you look , glad your here , `24

Welcome to "here"

Hi guys, I was told about this site by 22 Dodge, I'm also building a modified, flathead powered Dodge body. 22 Dodge has offered to post pix.

Welcome Doodlrodz, nice to have you here, glad you have checked in..
I will post a photo teaser here and the rest in the "build" catagory...

Doodlrodz has a very nice build going right now, and his last build was
one of the nicest looking modifieds I have seen.:cool:

And yes, we have another member of the Dodge "bucket brigade" :rolleyes:
Again, welcome to "here" '22

Attachments

• Mikes Dodge 5.JPG
    Mikes Dodge 5.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to RRR, doodlrodz. Where about is Hamilton ? Tho I lived on the Island for 13 yrs, I did some racing upstate but, can't place it. Saw the pics 22dodge put up of your cars. Man, you got some nice stuff !!

Welcome!!!

Doodlrodz,
Hey... welcome to the forum!!! Glad u could make it & we're glad to have ya! Feel to post away!!!

BoB

Oops. Looks like I missed this threaad so I'm extending a late welcome to RRR. I've already checked out the pics of your cars that 22 posted. Very nice.

Welcome to RRR, doodlrodz. Where about is Hamilton ? Tho I lived on the Island for 13 yrs, I did some racing upstate but, can't place it. Saw the pics 22dodge put up of your cars. Man, you got some nice stuff !!
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, Hamilton is an hour south of Syracuse, and an hour north of Binghamton. There is still some tin in the woods around here but it's gettin' harder and harder to find. The body on the Dodge modified I bought back from a friend that I sold it to a couple years ago, he just never got around to doing anything with it. Funny how stuff circulates sometimes. Looking forward to getting to know everybody, nice to have people that will talk to you even though you haven't been around long, gettin' too old for those childish games. Thanks again. Mike

Latest posts

Back