hi from Wisconsin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,
Welcome to RRR.
We have a very diverse group of guys and girls here. Take some time to look around (if you haven't already). Don't be afraid to ask questoins or offer up any help, this is a no flame zone and there is no such thing as a dumb question.
Glad you found us.
Welcome to Rat Rods Rule

Hello, and welcome to the site. We all like old hot rods too, and dragsters, and gassers, and bikes, and lots of stuff. Like Flat said, diverse group, but we all have that rat rod connection. What is your hot rod background?

Welcome!

Doc,
Welcome & make u're self @ home! Feel free to join right in & if u're workin' on something... please share!

BoB

Sweet!

AI just sold this T roadster to 27T on this board and 22Dodge bought the Clay Smith flattie out of it for his project. Check out the vid.

MD,
Wow, that was onw sweet sounding flattie! Congrats 22!

Isore

Welcome drhotrodmd. Was a nice T.Maybe you'll pick up something else to keep you occupied. If so, then send pics.

I run around with a 29 A sedan but it's not a rat rod so i better not put pics up of it but it is traditional. I'm totally not into bling bling streetrods at all.

Post pics anyway. You'll see that just because it says 'Rat Rod' in the forum title we're not going to eat you alive for it. These guys & gals here like all types of cars.

Like joe ssaid earlier, Rat Rod is the premise for the site, it's not the whole focus. Cars are the focus. Shiny's OK here unlike other places.
btw, nice car.

Latest posts

Back