New guy from Houston

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch496

Hello everyone,I found this forum on the back of the houston press so I thought id check it out

Mitch,
Glad you found us. Come on in and take a look around. Tell us what you got, What you are workin on or what you might like to have. Feel free to ask all the questions you may have. This is a very diverse bunch of folks around here.

Welcome to RRR.

Welcome to RRR. Another Houstonian, I think Tripper's doing some heavy recruiting there. Seriously, :rolleyes: look around and see what there is to see. If you got something now post some pics of it no matter what shape it's in. If you don't have something, let us know what you're lookin' for or just would like to have. You found a real great bunch of folks here.

Thanks for the Welcome

RIght now my main project is a 66 elcamino that ive had for about 8 years and just about have everything to put it back together the way I want.Ford 9 inch rear end4 10 gears and a detroit locker,polygraphite front end,built th375,manual steering,still gathering parts for the long rod 427.My Daily Driver is the lowered 77 chevy in the little picture thing.I recently aquired a 79 little red express truck but since I really dont have the time or money to work on it and its pretty rough I might just save the motor and trans for a future project and sell the rest.SO thats about it for now.DOes anyone know where I can find a rebuild kit for a saginaw manual steering box?

Welcome to RRR Mitch. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said by the other members so I'll just extend a hello and welcome aboard to ya,

Welcome H-towner!!!

Mitch,
Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home & feel free to join right in! Bunch of great talented guys here so post away!!!

BoB <----- H-towner 2!!!

Latest posts

Back