Took The Bait ...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Moron

Captain Morgan's crazy cousin!
FRONT525.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!!

Cptn,
Welcome to the forum, we're a little more tolerant here!!! I love u're truck & b sure to ck out FlatBroke's "Dark Sarcasm" thread. He's in the process of lowering a Chev truck similar to yours! Feel free to post away, we definitely wanna see what u're up to!!!

BoB

Well look a here,
the Captain himself stopped in to check us out. Glad to see you found us. Funny Thing you should mention a boat...

Welcome aboard...

I can't see the pics from my work computer, but I'll check em out later tonight. In the mean time, welcome aboard Captain Moron.

KOOL. i was contemplating doing the same thing with my exhaust on my 63 but i wussed out and just ran a couple glasspacks off the headers. I like the front end. I noticed they don't sell much in the way of front end stuff for these trucks, makes it harder to do away with the bumper.

Glad to see you finally got here, Cpt. Like the truck. Nice all around job on it.
Oh yea, Welcome !

Nice truck, Captain. Kits and bolt on stuff is ok if thats what you want, but there's nothing like a little hand made custom flavor. Nice work. Welcome to the new place.

Latest posts

Back