Mr Fix it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I hate paying someone to do repairs for things that go wrong & I got caught in one of Mrs Tripper's adventures! Someone where she offices gave her a $600 expresso machine that stopped working & I've spent at least a day fooling with it! The solenoids were bad & I replaced them, but as luck would have it... I lost one of the stupid lil water line retention clips when I was putting it back together! No good deed goes unpunished! :eek:

BoB

I hate paying someone to do repairs for things that go wrong & I got caught in one of Mrs Tripper's adventures! Someone where she offices gave her a $600 expresso machine that stopped working & I've spent at least a day fooling with it! The solenoids were bad & I replaced them, but as luck would have it... I lost one of the stupid lil water line retention clips when I was putting it back together! No good deed goes unpunished! :eek:

BoB

Well at least you know how to take it apart this time

I know what you mean! Since I fully retired, everyone wants me to fix stuff instead of calling a repairman! I’ve always been one to help folks out without expecting pay, but lately it’s been insane! Since my Mother in law passed away last fall, my Pa in law has been on a mission to change all the things around the house she wouldn’t let him do. He’s nearly blind, but he’s still trying to tear down stuff and remodel. He gets in a bind, then he calls me! I don’t mind helping when I’m not doing anything for myself, but jeez Pa, slow down!

I guess it’s good to be the go to guy though. My sorry a$$ brother in law won’t get out of in front of the tv and do anything!

At least I sleep good at night!:D

My job when I worked full time was an electronic tech. I fixed more VHS, Cd players, and receivers than I could ever count. Also do OK with car repairs. As I have gotten older I don't do as much of these things. I never expected pay for any of it which is good because I usually didn't get any. :p Jim

And whata ya know... now our dish washer has sprung a leak! It's either a $50 part or a $800+ new one! A repairman's job is *never* done!!!

BoB

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back