Look what I found!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

I found this in the latest Ol' Skool Rodz!

I'm no expert, but those ain't Sportsman tires :p Great to see your ride in the mag, Bob! I rarely buy magazine anymore, I didn't even notice your car until after I brought the magazine home.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PXL_20211015_164555719.jpg
    PXL_20211015_164555719.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 59
hey, if you start parking it in spots like that, ship it here and I`ll drive it for you.... :D
nice going on the mag [cl

Yeah... I slipped that one in & actually just sold it. They're gonna pick it up tomorrow or Monday! Gonna start working on my '57 Ranchero again. No more ground up builds for the old Tripper! I'll be installing a MII clip in the Ranchero & will be sliding a rebuilt 390 with A/C & P/S in place of the current old tired 390 that's in it now! [ddd:D

https://www.streetrodengineering.com/products/1957-59-ford-ranchero-subframe-hub-to-hub-kit

BoB

I'm no expert, but those ain't Sportsman tires :p Great to see your ride in the mag, Bob! I rarely buy magazine anymore, I didn't even notice your car until after I brought the magazine home.

Haha... no idea where they came up with that & they also said i live in La Grande... I live outside La Grange! :eek:

Their trying to steel your fame and are getting it wrong :p

It's always cool when you get coo dos from strangers [cl
Congrats on the sale, recycle repurpose $$:D

Yeah... I slipped that one in & actually just sold it. They're gonna pick it up tomorrow or Monday! Gonna start working on my '57 Ranchero again. No more ground up builds for the old Tripper! I'll be installing a MII clip in the Ranchero & will be sliding a rebuilt 390 with A/C & P/S in place of the current old tired 390 that's in it now! [ddd:D

https://www.streetrodengineering.com/products/1957-59-ford-ranchero-subframe-hub-to-hub-kit

BoB

Haha... no idea where they came up with that & they also said i live in La Grande... I live outside La Grange! :eek:

Wow, I wasn't expecting that already! I'm excited to see the Ranchero build!

Latest posts

Back