1937 Ford Pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenny c

It's time to start a new build. After selling my 49 to a good friend I got started on the 37. The problem is I can not figure out how to get pictures from my camera to my computer and into a folder and then find the folder and out of that folder and into the build thread. Every time I have posted pictures I mess it up. My daughter has shown me how to do it but every time she does it's a different way and I can't make heads or tails of it. Is there a good You Tube video that can teach a dyslexic cave man with Add how to do this simply.[S

Thanks Doc. Tonight's not a good night. I don't want to waste you time. I was hoping for some sort of slow moving video or a step by step guide with pictures so I could go back and reference it as I go. I get too frustrated with this

One step at a time. Camera to computer folder/album. Create a folder "37 Build" or whatever you want to call it. Learn how to find that folder, over and over and over again.

Then learn how to transfer your pictures into that folder, over and over and over again. It's all downhill from there!

My offer stands. Most any evening works, at least until both of us lose our patience. :p

trying to load pics

Attachments

• DSC01192.JPG
    DSC01192.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01203.JPG
    DSC01203.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC01304.JPG
    DSC01304.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC01305.JPG
    DSC01305.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01306.JPG
    DSC01306.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC01307.JPG
    DSC01307.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC01308.JPG
    DSC01308.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC01309.JPG
    DSC01309.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC01310.JPG
    DSC01310.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC01312.JPG
    DSC01312.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 86
These are in no order. I just spent 3 hours trying to get these to load. At least they are on hear.

Attachments

• DSC01314.JPG
    DSC01314.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC01316.JPG
    DSC01316.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC01317.JPG
    DSC01317.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC01318.JPG
    DSC01318.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC01269.JPG
    DSC01269.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC01271.JPG
    DSC01271.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 57
Dr. C's video helped a lot. I tried 4 different ways to get pics from phone to computer that I found on the web. This way was exactly like the last tutorial but I got it.[S[S I hope I can make it work next time.:confused::confused:

Pictures! Haha, haha, haha! [cl

Sorry for your frustrations. With phone pictures, I email them to myself. Then I go to my computer, open the mail and save the pictures to my files. I don't know if that helps or just adds to the confusion, but I find it quicker and easier...

Last edited:

Sorry for your frustrations. With phone pictures, I email them to myself. Then I go to my computer, open the mail and save the pictures to my files. I don't know if that helps or just adds to the confusion, but I find it quicker and easier...

Agreed. That's how I do it too. I don't understand why the newer phones are such a PITA when it comes to downloading pictures. I do know I don't like it.

I'm using a camera. I only have a flip phone. A smart phone would be one more distraction for my ADD head. :confused: I appreciate all the help and support. I need to do this over and over like you said to stay fresh with it.

Good job on the pics Kenny.[cl [cl [cl
I do phone pics the same way as Doc and Skip. Phone to email. Email to desk top. That way I can resize if needed.
This is going to be a great build.:cool: :cool: :cool:
[P [P [P
Torchie

The two things that I like most about your new build are, one, you got the picture thing figured out, and two, you threw the '37 grille in the bush and chose the cooler '36 grille.
Well Done!!
Carry on.

Thanks guys. Mac: My dream car is a chopped 33 or 34 coupe. I love the look of everything on these cars, especialy the grill. The closest I can come with out winning the lottery or robbing a bank is the 35-37 pickup with a 35 or 36 grill. I think that the 35-36 grill is better looking than the 37. I think the 36 goes with the split windshield better. The best part is a friend gave it to me.

Good job on the pics Kenny.[cl [cl [cl
I do phone pics the same way as Doc and Skip. Phone to email. Email to desk top. That way I can resize if needed.
This is going to be a great build.:cool: :cool: :cool:
[P [P [P
Torchie

Figuring out the pics thing is still debatable. I spent most of the evening and two camera batteries and I'm still real fuzzy on what I'm doing.

I'm using a camera. I only have a flip phone. A smart phone would be one more distraction for my ADD head. :confused: I appreciate all the help and support. I need to do this over and over like you said to stay fresh with it.

hah! I thought I was the only one left on the planet , till now... [cl

Kool truck. I`ll follow along :cool:

Kenny, I think a lot like you,------ well not the robbing a bank part, but I really liked the '33, '34 car grille so I wanted one. Then I saw a '36 truck and the car grille faded by comparison.
Keep on tinkering.

Latest posts

Back