We lost innocent lives today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
Can we all please take a second to remember the 19 grade school children and 2 adults that where taken off this earth too early today. Lets not get political on this please. My 3 girls are in the age range of the childern lost today. I cant imagine, my life would be over.

So to the parents,families and friends morning the loss of loved ones tonight, our thoughts and prayers are with every one of you. My those innocent souls rest in peace.

Attachments

• 0524221917_HDR.jpg
    0524221917_HDR.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm a gun owner but no way an 18 year kid should be able to buy a AR15! :mad:

Toad

Last edited:
Yes as a father of three daughters, I cant imagine the pain going on with the families, and now a couple days later there are a lot of questions.

A lot.

My questions are more about the changes in society since the late 60's. I think many of us old timers know.

This just rips my heart out.

Attachments

• IMG_2931.jpg
    IMG_2931.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Yes....this is so sad. You send your children to school to learn and they are killed like this. I don't know how as parent or grand parent you carry on with this burden.

I'm a gun guy, I have a slew of guns and a boat load of ammo. It's locked away in my safe, and even my wife doesn't have the combo. I have some very stiff opinions on this and I get into arguments all the time.

This not the thread to argue my thoughts on guns......another thread I'll pipe up.

God Bless these children and their family's. May the lord give these parents, grand parents, brothers and sisters the strength to move forward and find a peace.

My Wife's cousins kids were in Sandy Hook when that all happen. They were in a different class and luckily they were too young to really understand at the time. We did lose a young teacher from our town in the murder. Her and her siblings went to high school with our kids. So little has changed since that. Hope this time is different. Jim

My Wife's cousins kids were in Sandy Hook when that all happen. They were in a different class and luckily they were too young to really understand at the time. We did lose a young teacher from our town in the murder. Her and her siblings went to high school with our kids. So little has changed since that. Hope this time is different. Jim

That's very sad. Whether it's children or adults, senseless loss of life is simply tragic.

Latest posts

Back