Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. First run was get dads truck. Stock 6 with manual on column. Been sitting for years. Drove it on the trailer.

Attachments

• 20210724_112825.jpg
    20210724_112825.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 28
That's a beauty Bman, I had never seen one of those until just recently. I sold an old wagon to a guy who picked it up on one of those "tilt and loads". Slick.

Got a nice trailer after wanting one for 40 years. Better late than never. Super stoked.

Congrats on the new trailer. Very similar to mine, I added a battery, an electric winch and a hydraulic pump for the tilt and the hydraulic tongue jack. It' so handy now I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

How I learned to mind my own business

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day some of the patients were outside shouting, "13....13....13".

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw knothole in the planks,
so I looked through to see what was going on.....

Somebody poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting 14!....14!....14!...

There is a place on the way in to Wetumpka, Al. that used to be known as the "Bait Shop" lounge. After being in business for several years, the owner started to pocket his profits instead of maintenance, well lettering started to fall of and the only thing that was left was the B and the S and the word Lounge.....when the owner decided it was time for a makeover of his business, it just kinda stayed "The BS Lounge"

There is a place on the way in to Wetumpka, Al. that used to be known as the "Bait Shop" lounge. After being in business for several years, the owner started to pocket his profits instead of maintenance, well lettering started to fall of and the only thing that was left was the B and the S and the word Lounge.....when the owner decided it was time for a makeover of his business, it just kinda stayed "The BS Lounge"

A more fitting name than Bait Shop for sure. :rolleyes:

[, "If you think you're smarter than the previous generation... 50 years ago the owners manual of a car showed you how to adjust the valves, today it warns you not to drink thecontents of the battery

Latest posts

Back