New Guy checking in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenTool

Hey All,
I am from Eastern part of Mid-Michigan.
Stumbled on the forum gathering while searching for info, I don't have a rat rod at the moment but am getting ready to start the list of winter projects on on my '69 Dart.
Hopefully it she will fit in somewhere on here.
Bought her in July 2011 and this is the most current pics to date.

Mike

Attachments

• 1013131656.jpg
    1013131656.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 1013131657b.jpg
    1013131657b.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 1013131658.jpg
    1013131658.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to RRR! I'd say that needs to be driven a lot. Looks like it survived the road salt well.

Thanks, definitely a driver, I take her out every chance I get. The story has it that the car was bought in Arkansas back in 1995 and has lived in a barn here in Michigan up until I purchased her in the summer of 2011.

welcome to rrr, from bama. i like the dart, looks like a mini tub to me. how about more pics and info.

Welcome to the triple R, there are lots of full bodied cars around here. is it just me or are those rear tire bigger than normal ? mini tub indeed ?

Thanks all for the warm welcome, and yes the Dart is mini tubbed, rear leaf springs are moved in 3" or so on each side and a 325/50/15 now fills the wheel well openings.
When I get a minute I will start a thread to bring everyone up to current status on the old girl.

Hey I haven't forgotten about the thread, and more pics. Poor excuse........ But, I have been tied up with work and the whole holiday thing with the family. Maybe this weekend or next week seeing I have it off and am planning on dedicating some much needed time to the old girl (the Dart).

Latest posts

Back