Dr Crankenstein's Drag Racing Adventures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is very appropriate that "Dr. Crankenstein's Drag Racing Adventures" ends with the last chapter posted. I believe Kim wrote more but it is lost. I know there was a tragedy at the end of it all.

Well, there's a tragedy at the end of this, now.

It is very appropriate that "Dr. Crankenstein's Drag Racing Adventures" ends with the last chapter posted. I believe Kim wrote more but it is lost. I know there was a tragedy at the end of it all.

Well, there's a tragedy at the end of this, now.

I'm having a real problem believing this.

I'm having a real problem believing this.

Colin has another chapter.

Glen, when I read his obituary, it really sunk in. It contains a lot of information about the guy. And what a guy he was, as we know. More of a friend than some of my face to face friends.

Colin has another chapter.

Glen, when I read his obituary, it really sunk in. It contains a lot of information about the guy. And what a guy he was, as we know. More of a friend than some of my face to face friends.

His obituary is such a fitting tribute to his life. I feel privileged to have met him so briefly. I had a doctor appointment in Regina on the 17th 9 days before he passed. I left home early for the 3.5 hour drive hoping to get there early enough to surprise him with a visit, but the roads were so bad I didn't have time. I feel so bad.

Wow, I missed this!!!!. Sad new for his family and the undead sleds family!! He will be missed for sure!

Well guys, in light of the extremely sad news, unless Bob comes up with some more chapters out of the blue, this is the last. Unlucky Chapter #13. I've included some photos that were attached to the email string, not sure where they belonged but figured they should be seen.

Also, Dr. C added this: "I just realised... I forgot to attach photos to my last message. (Sorry ‘bout that.) Here they are starting with Abe’s Chevy II. (I believe one shot is from Brainerd, but I’m not sure.) My buddy Bert wrote a page about his own racecar and includes some facts about our friend Abe here
https://geocities.restorativland.org/MotorCity/Speedway/5117/carpics.html"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ch 13 A.jpg
    Ch 13 A.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Ch 13 B.jpg
    Ch 13 B.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 29
  • QCR Daytona.jpg
    QCR Daytona.jpg