the new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

model A daze

Well Ill just start by, I found this site looking for ideas for my 29 model A tudor. The thing is rough to say the least but its the bees knees. I bought it from a guy at work about ten years ago. A hole car, everything for $200 bucks! Told my wife that I had to buy it, Its on sale. Im not sure what im going to do to it. But it will be late fiftys early sixtys hot rod all the way. Im a forty something, married with two kids, a dog and cat kind of guy with no money to build anything. But I wont let that stop me. So hi from Lexington Missouri.

Yes the cannonball is still there. I can see it from my house. This last weekend was the 150th anniversary of the Battle of the hemp bales, with a battle Reenactment.

Another '29 Tudor

Welcome !!

Just finishing up my Ford '29 Tudor rat. Pretty traditional 50's style...with some very cool touches. Really learned a lot from the guys at RRR and well as from some local builders....happy to share with you.

If you have any questions as you build drop me a line anytime.

New guy from NC

Hey guys I 'm Hank got a 49 f1 (beater) with a 350 out of a 69 caprice wilcap adapter to stock truck box with 47 zephyr gears. I found this site following a thread on another site that was banned because he wasn't traditional enough. Saving old tin is saving old tin. Besides he was doing the same thing they did, use cheapest available resource.

Welcome to the RRR..lets see, building a cool old hot rod with no money, yeah you'll fit right in here:D

Tim

Latest posts

Back