New Sections - Any Ideas?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok gang... while I was laid up sick over the holidaze I was reflecting on the forum during 2007. We made some changes earlier in the year & I thought it might Be interesting to have a section for links to your favorite resources... other forums, informative web sites... whatever you've stumbled across that mite help someone else! Joe Halford also suggested it might be kool to have links for our individual state regulations and vehicle laws. I'm also open to other suggestions so if u have something u think might b helpful to others, let's hear it... whatta ya think!?!?

BoB

Someone posted on here a while back, a website that did list all laws and regulations by state. It was very helpfull...BUT, I forgot where it was posted.

Bonehead has posted several links on metal working.
Don always has real good information and links to post.
Gastrick could post links on where he gets all his pics at.........

And we can post a link to all the charities in there as well.

Sounds good for a new space on the forum.

I say "GO FOR IT"

I like the idea of a handy links section. I've got a few in my favs I could throw in there. Maybe they could be separted into categories such as parts, clubs, tools, etc. Someone might have to keep it in check to make sure that the links are legit and appropriate.

how about a place just for vintage tin barn or field finds not for sale just kool old stuff.

or what else do you do or collect.

Those sound like great threads, maybe not sections. But what do I know?

If you have those kind of pictures, post away I would love to see some.

When I first saw the title here I thought, oh no, we don't need anything, but the link sections sounds good. OR stickys somewhere. But the links i would like!

I like the links idea alot. It would definately be helpful. It would be great if it could be broken down in categories too like Gastrick had suggested

How about a link to Gastricks photo files? Do you think theres enough room?
:D

Sorry, couldn't resist.......:p

Hey, those comedy lessons are really starting to pay off:D.

Actually I think my hard drive is about to throw a rod. It wouldn't be the first time. I've got to hack into a bigger computer. :D

a links section would be great. lots of great links have been thrown up in the forums and get lost in the hustle (not really but you've got to look for it). I don't know how hard it would be to add a links page with catorgories. Even a sub-forum dedicated to links would be probably be pretty helpful since it would all be in one place.

Tripper,

DUDE..............You ROCK..........

churchsign-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back