Scratch Building a Coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is at a stand still here. No one sure if we will still have a free America after Nov 6th. This is a wait and see deal, whether to stop the project or what. Im too old to pick up and move to Canada. Its not just me everyone I talk to feels the same where I live. USA is very uncertain right now.

Hey look at what Ford is making and selling now>>/home/rsfyj/Pictures/newcoupe1.jpg 40 Ford coupe new from Fordfile:///home/rsfyj/Pictures/newcoupe1.jpg%2040%20Ford%20coupe%20new%20from%20Ford
photo wont print Ford is remaking the 1940 Ford gutted but all the body is there. look on line

I'm kinda curious about this free america thing...

rsfyj, where you having a bad day??? I understand the apprehension but is there something you know that I am missing???? [S

Yes I had a bad day and a worse election day. I have decided I cant continue this project they way our country is headed. Economy and other things I wont discuss here, convinced me I have to prepare for rougher times. I have decided to crush my project and salvage what I can in dollars. Great Guys in here, maybe better times are coming but not for 4 years.

Barry Soetoro aka Obama doesn't make the big decisions and Romney would not have either. Monster money doesn't leave it's fate in the hands of whoever comes along every four years.
We have been living under a make believe government all our lives. So it's business as usual.
I'll suggest living life as happy as possible in the moment, enjoying what we can control and not losing sleep over what we can't. Peace.

8054_10151022345491195_1627275471_n.jpg

Last edited:
Man, don't do that....I hope you are not serious...

Yes I had a bad day and a worse election day. I have decided I cant continue this project they way our country is headed. Economy and other things I wont discuss here, convinced me I have to prepare for rougher times. I have decided to crush my project and salvage what I can in dollars. Great Guys in here, maybe better times are coming but not for 4 years.

Are you talking about the doomsday stuff...?? I think Eman hit the nail on the head....we have been full circle many times in this country....this is exactly how the politicians want to control things /us...through fear....don't do anything rash man....not that you are...just would hate to see you do something you might regret later...JMHO

He made it sound like he vanished after the election in Nov. but he was still frequenting RRR for a few months afterward but not posting........he was last on the site in March of this year.

Kinda hope he jumps back on and lets us know what's up.

I was really concerned about him....I was not aware he has been still lurking out there...... rsfyj come on back in.....would like to know what you've been up too....Hello??? :D....

Latest posts

Back