2022 Calendars are ready!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, mines is ordered, shipping seems a bit on the high side [S
Disregard, it gave me premium shipping, have made the change!

Last edited:
Thanks soltz! I've always been happy with their products, but you're right, sometimes they gouge a bit on shipping. If you check their website, they usually offer some discounts on products that help out.

I don’t know. I got a confirmation email saying they were sending mine to the printer, and I should have them by Dec 12. I paid for mine with PayPal if that makes any difference. I don’t see why mine went through and yours are getting cancelled, looks like they would send me a notice that something was wrong. I’m not home right now, but as soon as I get back I’ll see what I can find out....

I think I might have it figured out.....

Try this link

https://www.zazzle.com/2022_fat_fenders_calendar-158646680814180838

Not sure if that will do it or not. Somehow they have me with two accounts, with different names. I think it goes back to google signing me in one time instead of me doing it myself. Stepsidebob is the store name, if it just says Bob, it's the wrong one.

I signed out of the account, and the page looks different, so I think it should work now.
I believe the link was to my account view of the page, so I have it corrected now [I hope!]

Give it a try, if it doesn't work this time, I will contact zazzle and try to get them to straighten it up...

Last edited:
I ordered again just now. The high shipping cost, $13.99, almost caused me to cancel. We'll see if it goes through.

Latest posts

Back