What I'm thankful for this year!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
This year I'm thankful for everything I have & for Christmas I'd just like to be able to keep everything I already have! But if Santa is listening... a huffer for the 390 in my Ranchero would be nice! :D[dr[ddd[cl

BoB

I’m thankful we got the hell out of Calif and found New Mexico[cl
GK’s are close, both of us more or less heathy and the checks don’t bounce to often. :eek:

The older I get the more I feel thankful for what I have. My family's health & happiness, the time I get to spend with my kids & grand kids, and the time I get to spend in the garage.

No matter how tough my days sometimes are someone somewhere is having a much tougher time at life than I am.

So when I lay my head down, no matter how tough my day was.... I always start out with Lord, thank you for today.

I'm also thankful for you guys....

I'm thankful for my family's and my own pretty good health.
Also, my slight advantage of good optimism and the ability to see and understand reality. When you understand reality, you can predict the future a wee bit better than average. If you are looking into the future to see what's going to happen, you can maybe nudge it one way or the other to suit your needs.
Anyhow, I've led a fairly charmed life, and I think it's because of these positive attributes, so I'm thankful for them.

Latest posts

Back