Don't fear The Fears

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

He's just one of them Rusty-Chainers!
Sam and his bride took a trip through the mosquito kingdom and stopped by for a little garage visit. Awesome folks, nice meeting you both. Sorry there aren't any pictures, I wasn't in my witless protection disguise :rolleyes:

Though I walk through the mosquito infested forests of Minnesota I shall fear no Sam, nor his lovely wife.:D

Funny, Todd. I thought you naturally looked like Howdy Doody.:p Now, I find out it's a disguise.

The North Shore was cool and almost bug free even compared to Iowa. We really didn't have any skeeters at all until we got down by Todd. So I blame Todd. [ddd

We had a good hour or so talk with Todd while trying not to move to much from the killer heat - way over 100 degree heat index that day - MN is not supposed to be like that! Anyhow, I found out Todd's like a lot of us, good guy, not enough shop space, too many projects going, and not enough time. Sound familiar?

We also met BobW earlier in the week (when it was much cooler!) Another great guy to meet, but as a builder, I gotta say Bob is on a whole 'nother level. He doesn't have enough room to keep his finished (well 85% finished :D) projects! I'll admit, I pouted like a little kid because I couldn't get any good pics. It was cool to get the full tour though. Bob's living my retirement dream.

Glad to have met you both and I hope I didn't keep y'all too long - I tend to not know when to quit talking.

That's 4 1000+ RRR members down, about 56 more to go!

Latest posts

Back