Dr Crankinstien

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No update on Doc yet, he's not responding to my texts and there is no answer at his house. I will let you all know when I get some info.

Kim's wife Nancy just called me back. He is still in the hospital and has some real serious heart and lung problems. He is going to be in there a while she says. She is going to pass along all our thoughts and prayers, as well as Bob's poem. He's gotta get better with all the guys pulling for him here.

Kim's wife Nancy just called me back. He is still in the hospital and has some real serious heart and lung problems. He is going to be in there a while she says. She is going to pass along all our thoughts and prayers, as well as Bob's poem. He's gotta get better with all the guys pulling for him here.

Thanks for the update. I'm sure he'll be back soon.

I'm sure glad you were able to get information from his wife. He just has to get well. We all insist.

I received several emails from him some years ago and he "signed" them Vern.

I haven't seen a PM yet.

jeez Dr C .. sure do hope for a speedy recovery ! thoughts for you may take a little longer from Al 'downunder' !!

Hey Guys I just got off the phone with Doc, he sounds really weak but had to call me to thank us for all the well wishes. They are are still trying to find out what's wrong with him he said he may be in the hospital a while. It was great to hear from him.

Ps Bob we are both right he said he has two first names, Vern ad Kim but goes mostly by Kim

Latest posts

Back