I bought new underwear !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

You know, we car guys are nuts. The other day, when I went to find a good pair of underwear in my drawer, all of them were falling apart. Then it dawned on me that I think nothing of ordering some $1000 part for one of my projects, yet I am too lazy (or cheap) to spring for some decent underwear ! :eek:

So I went to Costco and, while I was there, I bought two packs of Hanes briefs. When I mentioned this weird habit we car guys have, my Son said he noticed that the elastic in his socks was failing and his socks kept falling down, but he still orders any car part he wants, regardless of the price.

I bet we aren't alone ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Priorities, ya know !

Don

I don't have that problem, been going commando for years. Socks on the other hand - I won't put up with a bad sock. I'm frugal in a lot of way so I can waste my money on expensive beer and gas.

Glad to hear im not the only one! If my great wife didnt think of that stuff id be runnin round naked!

Summit? Are you listening?

I'm holding out for Clay Smith undies because chicks dig.... uhhh.... never mind!

199116_L_19d35402.jpg

Ain't got time for undies....:D But I remember when sox lasted long enough for the elastic to give out...nowadays there's holes in the bottom before that happens.

"Quitters" = Socks that fall down into your boots and **** you off

Only time underwear is worn is for cold days (Long) and if I'm visiting someone's house and staying over...[P

Latest posts

Back