Fun trick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
i invented a new game.
take your car to a show and leave it.
once there are some people looking at it.
walk up and say loudly.
I ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE!
jump in and start honking the horn and making vroom vroom noises.
Then quickly drive away.

Hahahaha, that would be funny! I always have people ask to take pictures. Never had uninvited sitters

Went to a car show a few years back where a really drunk cowboy & his girlfriend were going down the street getting into every car acting like they were driving it... until... they got out of one car & there was this HUGE rough looking redneck with a very PO'd look on his face staring them down... they left immediately! We all laughed our butts off! :D

BoB

i invented a new game.
take your car to a show and leave it.
once there are some people looking at it.
walk up and say loudly.

"Cheap @$$ built it. Who builds stuff when you can buy it done?? What a maroon!":rolleyes:

I was at a show with my Cuda. There was this little kid with his dad drooling all over the car and I asked him if he would sit in it... his eyes almost fell out :D
After he got out ,his dad thanked me and I said: oh, that`s ok... It`s not my car anyway... then I walked off. :eek::eek::eek::D
oh... and have someone film the face :rolleyes:

I had my 63 willys jeep at a show and instead of roping it off and all the dont signs.
I put a PLEASE TOUCH sign and had kids all over it.
Came back and found a little girl with her dollies buckled into the passenger seat.
She was takimg them shopping.

I had quite a few people get mad at their kids for getting too close to my sedan, i made sure they sat in it before the left [ddd

Thought Canadians were polite.:confused:

People ask permission to take photos of cars here.

Apparently too polite to say "Get the heck out of my car before I beat your butt!!" So then everyone thinks it's OK? [ddd

It's funny, I have lots of people that ask to take pictures of my truck, but then you get people that paw around like it's theirs.

I offer to let kids sit in mine all the time, and they're thrilled. It's the guys that figure they're allowed to open the hood and doors and do whatever they want that drive me crazy. I don't care whose car it is or what it looks like, it ain't yours. Around here parents don't keep their kids from standing on running boards or anything else, no matter what the car looks like.

when I was a single dad, and my raggedy clothing, I used to walk around a carpark and say " what do you reckon about this, lets see if the keys fits ?''...

got sum eyebrows raised

I usually let the ones interested to sit in mine, but I will say something when you let your child do a pull up on my driver side mirror.

Latest posts

Back