Getting Old isn't for sissies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for your loss Glen. Remember the good times.
My dad passed 30yrs ago. I wish I had more time to spend with him.

My condolences to you and yours. I re read that story. I am fascinated by what are known as visitation dreams, like the one that caused your dad to go looking for the cows. I had one that was more of a warning from my dad, after he passed in 1981, that literally came true that day. Someday I will share. I had several after my wife passed 6 years ago March. There are usually important messages in those, perhaps you will receive one.

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and condolences. I have a heart full of great memories and a mind full of all the things he taught me. Once initial pain is absorbed, there is relief in his suffering is over. Thank you all.

Dozer, after a while your loss can be softened by thinking of what you learned from the 'dearly departed'. I learned that my Dad guided me, even guided my way of making decisions, through my early life, and even after his death. To this day, [52 years later], I still think -'will Dad be proud of me for this,---- ya, I think so], so he's still guiding me. Hopefully, you'll see your Dad's teachings more clearly in the years ahead.
Keep on keepin' on.

Latest posts

Back