34 diamond T

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebox

has anyone on here built a rat rod out of a diamond T ? i have a chance to buy 2 of them . one has had the roof smashed down but i think it would go back up with out to much trouble . i can get them for 500.00 each .they have they are complete but i would most likely just use the cab and grill. they have a real cool looking grill. the couple that own it wants to see them used not scrapped.
icebox

Trying to come up with the money . Just moved into our new home and haven't sold our one one yet . So the two house payments are making me short on rat rod funds
icebox

WillowBilly, you ever check out the old City of Sturgis trucks in their storage lot?

I should make a trip out there for some old car/truck hunting instead of the rally this year

No but I did find a 23 Seagrave fire truck in an alley with a very faded for sale sign on it. I have a friend with a junkyard in Sturgis that has hundreds of old cars. Lots of 20s-60s stuff. He's a little high priced but everything is for sale. I've got my eye on a 63 fastback Galaxy, 4 speed car with no engine but he wants like 4 grand for it.

This one used to be around here but got sold to someone in FL I think. This is a very well done truck. Dont know the year though.

Well all you folks seem to like these Diamond T's, they are beyond cool. I have a 34 made a long road trip to get it too. Someone looking to build one give me a holler I would let this one go as I am never going to get to it. Drop me a note an unbelievable deal could be made......

Roland
[email protected]

003Small.JPG

Latest posts

Back