If it wasn't for these shows I wouldn't eat..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lazarat

So Saturday, I go to this monthly cruise at a sports bar, (JF Kicks) where if you bring a car, you get the free burger and a drink. But aside for a couple buddies, hardly any one there, usually packed. Why...

Because we find out that a Baptist Church is having a huge show and wild game cookout. All Free

So we car-a-vanned up to that one instead. Huge show, same old old car peeps as at most of the other area shows.

I ate Venizon in all its forms, sliced, burger, with dirty rice
I ate pork sliced right off the dead pig
I ate hunters stew ( 9 meats including rabbit, squirrel venizon and bear!
I ate gator bites. (does taste like chicken)

I ate so much I took no pictures.

Then the next day, I was invited to a life memorial for a longtime club member and hot rod builder who died of cancer. His ashes were put in a muffler, and that muffler is going to be brought to Bonneville Salt Flats where it will be used on a car that will go 200MPH.

At this (The Doghouse Barbecue) show, I had (free meal with car) the huge pulled pork barbecue sandwich with the slaw, beans, and pastries including canoli. So..I did take a few pics at this one, a couple of cars I haven't seen before. See Below.

This Tuesday, its the monthly show at a pizza joint (Nick's Pizza) here in my town, where you get two slices and a drink if you bring a car. Itsa gooda pie!

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1140.jpg
    IMG_1140.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1141.jpg
    IMG_1141.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for taking us along, good thing I don't live in your area or I would have to put way more air in the drivers side bags to hold me up. :D:D

lol....Yes the food was awesome, but at the cookout church show, there was this guy from Ohio that travels the country going to these shows taking the pics...so I didn't have to..in fact..

Here is the link, my car is third in the gallery, my buds decorated Falcon Ranchero is next...I am just to the left stuffing my face..

COUNTRYSIDE BAPTIST CHURCH COOKOUT

I think the "Lawless" just solidified my plan for my 28 A-bone. Channeled and no chop looks pretty good. At least it does today.

Love those little Morris Minors...do we know who owns that hot rod?

I would love to see more pics of it...trying to find one now to tinker with...

MikeC

There`s a traveller rotting away in a driveway close to me. Couple more years and I could ship it to you real cheap... in a box. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back