city says clean up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I got the letter and it says NO cars or trucks can be stored on res property and ANY auto that has not moved in 72 hours is bieng stored and must be removed or $1000 fine and 90 days in jail if I dont comply

This crap gets to me. If they can take your house for something like this whats next. Obviously they can pass whatever laws they want if that one got passed. Ive been in our current area for around 11 years and in that time theyve passed laws for keeping your property free of junk, then stepped it up to branches and yard waste(yeah you can get fined if a limb falls down and you dont clean it up in their reasonable time frame), you cant have your garbage cans out before 6:00pm the previous day of pick up and have to be in before 3:00pm the day of and then the latest one thats like alot of others stated. Cant have a non-functional or un-registered outside.

that is what happened here when the city joined the national nieborhood program and it is why im outa here soon

Latest posts

Back