cushman golf cart 100+ MPH $4000

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anvil

I found this on craigs list and I must ask would you drive it?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvs/2176029416.html

1969 Cushman Golfster Golf Cart (Steel Body)

2005 Polaris Predator A arms and rear end
Rhino Shocks
Adjustable Front and Rear Brakes
2003 Gsxr 600 Motor (13K miles) Good Compression on all cylinders
Power Commander
Two Brother Exhaust
GSXR 1000 Radiator
Grant GT Racing Wheel
Gsxr Gauges (Digital Temp, RPMs, FI Light) No speedometer would need custom speed sensor.
Comes with dune paddles on extra set of rims.

Clear Arizona Title Notarized in my name. Plated, headlights and running taillight. Would need brake light installed to run on street. Was street legal in Phoenix as a 2008 Home Build Golf Cart. No guarantees on Washington DMV. Haven't taken it to the dunes, but would be a great forest service road rally buggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBs_miaBPE

I have owned the cart since august 2009. The video on youtube is the previous owner with an 02 gsxr 750 motor. I bought the cart while attending MMI in Phoenix and drove it to school and the bar sometimes. The previous chain tensioner was pretty bad and combined with my laziness the chain fell off and bunched up in front of the counter sprocket and knocked the water pump off the case. So i bought an 03 gsxr 600 motor for it. Fabricated a new chain tensioner, and well i just don't need to get in any more trouble. Cops in phoenix were cool with the cart, but sadly this is WA. I assume this thing would destroy the dunes. I never took it over 100 mph but previous owner said it would do about 130 with the 750 motor. I have not abused the 600 motor it hasn't been over 50 mph with the new motor it should last for another 20 to 30k miles. The motor mounts are also interchangeable with the GSXR 1000 motor which is what i would do to make this cart the best it could be.

Testing the waters, might trade for a fuel injected liter bike. Or a complete hayabusa motor plus a grand. Otherwise 4000 Firm.

This may seem steep but check out the r1 rhino on cl portland in salem for $20k.

Probably cost 5k to build if you had a golf cart already (steel) :)

Questions, comments, hate mail welcome.

If you have any family... please make sure your life insurance is paid up. If you don't have any family... don't forget your pals here at RRR!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Latest posts

Back