New guy from Michigan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Technician!

My name is Steve, and I am near Jackson, Michigan. Torchie is my brother.
I currently have a 52 Cadillac Series 62 4 dr that I am "preserving" and doing upgrades on. My brother turned me onto this site.
Thanks for the ad.

Attachments

• 20220710_132317.jpg
    20220710_132317.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 26
Torchie's Dodge

I spoke with him today, he is pretty down. He likes to talk about cars and such, but not much about his condition. I can say that we know that based on the tumor location, it is deemed inoperable. I plan on visiting him next week. I will be listing his Dodge on this site as soon as I am able...not enough posts from me yet to be allowed to do so.
For those of you who have followed his threads, you know what he has been up to with the Dodge, and later this summer, the Caddy. He said he would like to ask 4300 for the Dodge, and 2400 for the Caddy. Please pass the word around to any who might be interested.
Thanks to all for the good wishes!

I have the sneakin suspension no one is gonna say anything about the 25 post rule.
Fakebook Market Place would be your best bet to sell them.

I would buy Torchie's Dodge in a minute if I wasn't so old and worn out.

I dearly hope that whomever buys it sticks to Torchie's vision and is qualified to achieve it.

Latest posts

Back