from the pacificnorthwest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anvil

Hi out the their this poor guy could never get into mega$$$$$$ rods so i had no real intrest then about a year ago say my first RAT im hooked and in my early 40's and only fixed what broke now im ready to build i have jeeps fords chevys and rats i have the tools as i have been blacksmithing for awile and been playing with steel for 30 some years...........................last summer i found a 1929 nash 400 compleat and im the 2nd owner and to start with i cowl hood grill from 30 chev i want a truck out of it sorry the computer says no pics tonight

Welcome!!!

Anvil,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us!!! MAje u're self @ hom & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome.......

Welcome, anvil. Post some photos when the computer will let you. ;)
Lots of good info here, enjoy yourself. '22

Welcome to RRR, anvil. Not an ordinary car to rod. Am looking forward to seeing pictures of it when the computer allows it.

Welcome!

Anvil,
Welcome to RRR. Be careful because that rust will get in your blood! :D

The Rattler

Welcome Anvil to RRR. Great bunch of folks on here so don't be afraid to ask questions and show us your rides. It's a picture thing we have here, NEED MORE PICTURE!!!!!:D

here are some parts to my 1930 chevy to become a truck

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 0
i found my nash i hate compukes :mad:the nash is in montana :Dand i wont be back their tell febuary tell then im in renton with the chevy parts and this is whare my main shop is

Attachments

• montana nov 2008 011.jpg
    montana nov 2008 011.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 0
  • montana nov 2008 023.jpg
    montana nov 2008 023.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1
  • montana nov 2008 021.jpg
    montana nov 2008 021.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back