Side shot Saturday!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Attachments

• cc 823.jpg
    cc 823.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 74
Yep, there were three things I wished I had done differently on the 33 Pontiac and that's the biggest one.
Now that my Bantam has a small block in it and is 95% street, 5% race, I wish I could pull the wheelbase back a bit too.

Attachments

• neo Bantam 006.jpg
    neo Bantam 006.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 25
If it's a 10 second car he probably likes the longer wheelbase. Also, remember, there are no rules for rat rods.:D

Of course, just my view of what would make the car look best. There are 8-second A's running the stock wheelbase, too ;)

I agree Snopro. Dons Rods said, "on a no-fendered hotrod the axle should be underneath the radiator". He speaks the truth.

Yep, axle centered on the radiator looks best to me. I also think the radiator is too far out on this car but can see why he did it that way. Pulling the front axle back would do a great deal toward fixing the look.

Yep, there were three things I wished I had done differently on the 33 Pontiac and that's the biggest one.

Now that my Bantam has a small block in it and is 95% street, 5% race, I wish I could pull the wheelbase back a bit too.

Proportions are a tricky thing.

[ddd So move the radiator forward a foot. :D

The radiator should come back, too, for better proportions. But that's just my view. :p

Side Shot Saturday: Love me some Falcon Rancheros! Bought Tripper Jr a '63 for his 16th B-day!

BoB

Attachments

• FalconRanchero.jpg
    FalconRanchero.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back