lost another great

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw them in Bham back in the 80's, wow, what a show! They are supposed to be in Tuscaloosa Friday night, they had done announced that Dusty had to go back home to TX because of a hip injury. I had thought about trying to go, but the venue is outside and I can't stay out in this heat this year that long.

Last edited:
72 years old. I saw them in St. Paul many years ago. Didn't believe 3 musicians could make that much wonderful noise.

I saw them in Bham back in the 80's, wow, what a show! They are supposed to be in Tuscaloosa Friday night, they had done announced that Dusty had to go back home to TX because of a hip injury. I had thought about trying to go, but the venue is outside and I can't stay out in this year that long.

I saw the recycler tour show in b'ham.

As a bass player I always pay attention to who ever is playing that instrument in any group.
While not a huge fan of ZZ Top i do appreciate their musician ship.
I love the fact that Dusty played the original style Fender P bass.(At least the last time I saw them). Single pickup. No frills.
RIP.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back