earthman's actual ratrod foto thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This car is in Franklin, Tennessee now. He lives about 20 miles away. The new owner and the car were at the Goodguys Nashville Nats. He's a really nice guy and I don't like to be critical but the tires & rims really do ruin the effect. Why he keeps them on it I don't know???

In defense of the car, It's got a brass sheet covered driveshaft tunnel and brass sheet interior door panels that are some of the coolest things I've seen in a long time!!! Nothing like a nice piece of brass!!! :D

I have an idea!! Lets all chip in and buy him a set of really nice red 15" & 16" steel rims and some WWW Cokers!! That should take care of the issue! :D

No, I'm not serious! I just wanted to make everybody go - :eek: and say, BULL#*&@!!!! :D

Thunder1

Last edited:
I did talk to him for a while actually. The price he paid for it never came up though. He lives in Franklin, TN. which basically means he can afford to spend some cash. So it wouldn't surprise me if he paid that much. On top of the selling price he also had to pay to get it here. It must be nice to have that kind if cash laying around! You'd think he could afford some different tires and rims!

Thunder1

CCTshirt_275x275.jpg

DSC00772-vi.jpg

DSC_0397-vi.jpg

Bonnie08052.jpg

Latest posts

Back