I'm Gonna Build A Dragster!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sc5080 -- Please see questions on Bob w (gonna build a dragster) for you about your T Altered. Thanks old28 Tom W [S[S[S

We've got three meets scheduled. The Outa Sight Drags at the historic Union Grove, WI. Great Lakes Dragway, The free weekend at Brainerd, MN, and the Fall-Out drags at Rock Falls Dragstrip in Wisconsin.
In an effort to break in to the 10.50's, I purchased a more aggressive cam from Oregon Cams. We ran two 750 Holley carbs last year but will be switching the main bodies to 600cfm. They will still have vacuum secondaries. Hopefully a little leaner will make it a little meaner.

Old 28, Sorry for the very late response. I am sorry to hear about your health battles. I am on that doorstep too. Fighting it as long as I can. I doubt you will get answers from Larry about his altered on my thread. He's not here very often. Best wishes to Dixie and you as we all fight against the ravages of time.

Last edited:
We've got three meets scheduled. The Outa Sight Drags at the historic Union Grove, WI. Great Lakes Dragway, The free weekend at Brainerd, MN, and the Fall-Out drags at Rock Falls Dragstrip in Wisconsin.
In an effort to break in to the 10.50's, I purchased a more aggressive cam from Oregon Cams. We ran two 750 Holley carbs last year but will be switching the main bodies to 600cfm. They will still have vacuum secondaries. Hopefully a little leaner will make it a little meaner.

Old 28, Sorry for the very late response. I am sorry to hear about your health battles. I am on that doorstep too. Fighting it as long as I can. I doubt you will get answers from Larry about his altered on my thread. He's not here very often. Best wishes to Dixie and you as we all fight against the ravages of time.
Not on as often as I like but I was able to answer all of Tom’s questions in a message. Still haven’t sold the car.

Hi Larry. I shouldn't speak for others. Haven't heard from Tom for a while. I hope he's okay. Race cars don't bring the money they should.
There's a select few people that want to go as quick and fast as Sheets & Giggles so that cuts down the potential buyers.

Hi Larry. I shouldn't speak for others. Haven't heard from Tom for a while. I hope he's okay. Race cars don't bring the money they should.
There's a select few people that want to go as quick and fast as Sheets & Giggles so that cuts down the potential buyers.
Tom hasn't been on since November 16th. Hope he's alright.

Latest posts

Back