Free MC

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redidbull

I found this in my Parents house while cleaning it out. It is NOS. My Dad worked at Raybestos. If you need it I'll send it to you for shipping. Pretty sure it will fit in a flat rate box. Jim

Attachments

• MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 60
I thought it was a free motorcycle.:D
If I had one at this point in my cleaning that may have been possible. I am tired of keeping things just in case. Our kids aren't really interested in our stuff. My Parents ans my Wife's parents left houses full of stuff. Not putting my kids through what we went through. Jim

If I had one at this point in my cleaning that may have been possible. I am tired of keeping things just in case. Our kids aren't really interested in our stuff. My Parents ans my Wife's parents left houses full of stuff. Not putting my kids through what we went through. Jim

Good for you, on getting rid of stuff. I've seen people that I consider hoarders pass away and leave a mess for the kids.

I tried to change it but couldn't. I'll repost later. Sorry for the confusion. Jim

I wasn't confused. Just having some fun.[ddd

A couple years ago when I wasn't doing so well I got rid of lots of car stuff. Gave it all away. Now I'd like to have some of it back. We cleaned out the basement. Don't miss any of that junk.

The package arrived safe and sound. It is a "fruit jar" master cylinder like used on early Mustangs. I'll use it on my next build. Thank you for the extra goodies in the package too.

Latest posts

Back