sidepipes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusin

Hi
Can any one id these pipes..I got them from a friend that picked them up at Hershey..he didnt know what they were from.or who made them.they only have one pipe that hooks to the mufflers. the other pipes are made to look like headers
thanks
Craig

Attachments

• Photo-0032 (2).jpg
    Photo-0032 (2).jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Photo-0035 (2).jpg
    Photo-0035 (2).jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo-0036 (2).jpg
    Photo-0036 (2).jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 40
Yep....

Old set of Hooker's.....haven't seen a set in years....used to be a ton of them out there....kinda gave it that cobra or corvette look....

if the center dump headers run 4 pipes into the side pipe then they are 70's vette. if the headers go to a collector then into one pipe with three dumbies, they could be anything from hooker to thrush.

if the center dump headers run 4 pipes into the side pipe then they are 70's vette. if the headers go to a collector then into one pipe with three dumbies, they could be anything from hooker to thrush.

they do go into just one pipe from the center dump headers.all the info I have found shows the vette pipes with 4 pipes from the headers,so was pretty sure they wasnt from a corvette..I gave 75.00 dollars for these,and what they was from really didnt make a difference,but knowing would be cool too..thanks guys
Craig

Latest posts

Back