ok....what year is this hubcap from???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Friend found a set of these...I have a hunch but not sure...couldn't find anything on line that looked the same.....??? [P

Attachments

• chevy hubcap.jpg
    chevy hubcap.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 34
Kind of what I was thinking.....

Knew I'd seen them in my "youth"........thanks for clearing that up.....are you serious about only the 427's or was that one of those "the Doctor is in" comments??? LOL ;)

looks like the Doc verified your guess...... "what do we have for the winner Johnny??" Johnny??? Johnny???

Let me see...

jcarson3.jpg

it's... it's ... a... three dollar bill!

Knew I'd seen them in my "youth"........thanks for clearing that up.....are you serious about only the 427's or was that one of those "the Doctor is in" comments??? LOL ;)

I'm serious. Both pictures are 427 cars. In my search for those photos, I'm led to believe the caps came ONLY with the big block option. I don't know this to be fact, but for your friend's sake, I would do some more research. Do they have a PN?

Nothing I could see.....

He dug them out of a barn on the property / farm house he bought...said there is a lot of "car stuff"....I'm going out there on Sat night to take a peek....said there is a frame half buried next to the barn and a "ton" of hubcaps....What can I lose...my friend is not a "car guy"....said there was no cars or bodies :( but there is a lot of car stuff....can't get him to be more specific...we'll see when I get there....told him to take some pics and send them to me....so far nothing ......[S

OK. I'll see if I can find some more info or an option#.

For the record, I wouldn't mind one of those caps on my wall. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :p

If he's got as many hubcaps as he says....

OK. I'll see if I can find some more info or an option#.

For the record, I wouldn't mind one of those caps on my wall. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. :p

Might be able to work that out.....he wants to clean this stuff out and tear down the barn and house to build a new house and pole barn.......the barn is old and rather unsafe...so probably a good move.....anyway, i'll take photos...maybe something in there that would strike your fancy....as well as the COPO hub caps...lol

Latest posts

Back