Why? For what?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Took my back bumper off to change a brake light bulb and found this crudge wired into the light harness. I can't find any sign there was any hitch attached anywhere.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-03-0815a.jpg
    2014-03-0815a.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 133
It's at the rear of the car so it has to be for the diesel tank heater, no wait, its the battery charger because it's an electric car, it's a.......... bad idea

Might have been someones answer to "lights" for working on the rear of the car say in a flat tire situation on a back road. Could have had a 12 volt light that plugged in. Looks like there is a few feet of cord there...

There was only about 1 foot of available cord. Wired left and right signals and running lights. No ground.

Maybe he had a bumper hitch like above?

I'm surprised you didn't recognize the power for the purple neon lights that were previously under the car! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

my grand father had a cord hooked in the back of a old studebaker wagon, he used it for lights when we went hunting. but i don't think it was hooked to his tail lights.

Latest posts

Back